You will love this classic & charming 1900's cottage - simply move in and enjoy!
It is a fantastic opportunity for the astute first home buyer, do-up fans, downsizers or investors to secure one of Onehunga's special character homes. Come and check it out!
A true sanctuary tucked away in one of the quietest streets right in the heart of Onehunga, handy to all amenities. A sunny north-facing front garden, spacious rear yard on a freehold title, this special property really has a lot to offer.
* 3 double bedrooms, low maintenance, well proportioned and comfortable
* Open plan living room with fireplace & adjoining family-sized dining space with French doors opening to the deck
* Stylish kitchen, high-quality stainless appliances' gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and native timber bench top. * There is also heated flooring throughout the kitchen and dining area.
* Modern tiled bathroom, featuring walk-in shower with dual rainfall and regular shower heads, separate claw foot bath & under floor heating.
* Hideaway laundry with built-in sink & storage space
* Central heating system throughout the home
* Fully insulated (internal/external walls, floors & ceiling) & HRV ventilation.
* Front & Rear irrigation system and a good-sized garden shed to keep your tools & supplies secure.
* Outdoor dining and BBQ space overlooks the established garden with pavers, mature trees & water feature creating a tranquil setting perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
* Walking distance to the centre of both Onehunga and Royal Oak townships - offering supermarkets, cafes, dining and retail. Nearby are parks, schools buses and trains, all within a short stroll.
* Handy to motorways and arterial transport routes; North, South, East, and West. Access to the airport is a 10-minute drive.
Our motivated vendors have given us clear instructions to sell at Auction - call now to arrange a private viewing or come to the weekend open homes.