Taking pride of place near the highest point in Millwater is a near new luxury home. Every room reveals something new and appealing. The discerning buyer will appreciate all the time and effort which has gone into the construction and design of not just the 577m² (approx) home but the overall property. Situated on a 616 m² corner site and offering sea views from many rooms, the home has been built to maximise its location. Beautiful landscaping and thoughtful creation of parking pads are an indication of the combination of beauty and practicality to be found inside. With a total of eight bedrooms, there is so much potential here.
• Built of cedar, brick and concrete block with a 10-year Master Build Guarantee for your peace of mind
• The most stunning feature of the home is the hotel-like master retreat comprising a bedroom, kitchenette, sitting area with electric blinds, raised study nook (so you can still see the view!) and a bathroom suite with the most remarkable dedicated bath-room, it features a rounded wall, stunning tiles and a free-standing bath angled for the view so you can soak and enjoy.
• The main living area is a wonderful open room including the kitchen and dining spaces with gorgeous hard floors and 180-degree water views. The kitchen itself has German tapware, floor to ceiling storage, a built-in wine fridge and a Butler's pantry with sea views too!
• Internally separated from the main home is a two bedroom self-contained area with kitchen, laundry, internal access to the garage and wonderful outdoor flow to the lawn, could be used as an office, guest accommodation or granny apartment
• A further outstanding feature of this home is the five car garage with space to create your dream workshop or an extra recreation area
• Plenty of off-street parking for residents, guests and the boat or campervan
All the spaces a family could need are found here including a separate lounge and a storage room. Then there are the special built in features such as the custom shoe cupboard and laundry chute. Striking tiles and crystal feature lights throughout the home add to the beauty of the external views. Come and spend time in this amazing home and appreciate all it offers. The location in the heart of Millwater means you are walking distance to shops, schools and the Millwater cycleway. Call to arrange viewing.