Whenuapai is a liveable, compact, and accessible place in the fastest growing north west corridor. Strong residential growth in the area will support a significant increase in the amount of medical, retail and services spending by local residents.
This town centre project presents a unique opportunity at 44-48 Brigham Creek Road, on the corner site Brigham Creek approximately 8,793sqm, Totara and Nils Anderson road frontage. Huge exposure to Whenuapai's main arterial route, taking advantage of business local centre zone. And 1,000 surrounding residential lots in development and strategically close to State highway 16 and 18.
Now is the time to secure this unique opportunity by Expression of interest.
• Buy or Lease commercial units from 50sqm to - 1,500sqm
• Business use flexibility under Business Local Centre
• Seeking Medical, Retail, Hospitality, Office, and Commercial service Occupiers
• Catchment of surrounding 1000 residential lots
• Located next to State Highway 16 and 18
• 140 shared car parks
Express your interest, call Bayleys commercial brokers today.