Nestled in a quiet street, set behind a traditional rock wall, with both retaining of the original facade and character features throughout, and adding of modern touches and finishes; this warm and inviting, 1920s gem would make a fantastic family home!
This Villa offers:
• Four generous double bedrooms, including a well-appointed ensuite.
• One stylish bathroom, with potential to add value by having an ensuite off all bedrooms.
• Living room, plus open plan dining and spacious kitchen with quality, modern appliances.
• High stud, stained glass, native hard wood flooring, even a pot belly stove reinforce the classic beauty, while modern living solutions and renovations provide function and ease of living.
• Peaceful outdoor areas; a fully-fenced private courtyard with extensive decking flowing off kitchen offers a fantastic outdoor dining option, and provides a secure play, pet or entertaining space, while French doors open out from the front bedroom onto a covered porch, with steps down to the front section.
• Equipped with alarm, HRV system, heat pumps and insulation; top and bottom.
• A carport and one off street car park.
• Living, dining and decking well positioned to maximize the sun with a northern aspect.
Located in the heartbeat of Greenlane and with proximity to Remuera Intermediate School. Bus stop at door step gives you a direct ride to Sylvia Park shopping, or catch a train to the central City and motorway links only minutes away. Walking distance to local shops and cafes and 304m to Auckland's premier parks Cornwall Park and highly desirable One Tree Hill.
This is a wonderfully rare opportunity to live in a sough after neighborhood so close to everything, so don't delay and your early inspection is strongly recommended!